Adhesive Brokers Blog
Recently, we were invited by Mapei to attend a trade show for synthetic turf in Las Vegas to learn about turf and turf adhesives. Our Rob Manriquez attended the show and here are some of his comments.
During the early 1980s, the most common hot melt adhesive technology used in the packaging industry was formulated with EVA, ethylene vinyl acetate. EVA-based hot melts were good in their day, but left room for improvements in performance. In the mid-1980s, PE or polyethylene based hot melts became available.
Glue Dots International and Adhesive Brokers collaborated on an oustanding display of products at the WestPack trade show in Anaheim during early 2012.
- Adhesive Brokers Presenting at WestPack 2012 along side Glue Dots International
- Mapei Ultrabond Eco 590 at work!
- AB Now Offering Mapei Sports Turf Adhesives
- New Adhesivebrokers.com is Finally Here!
- Thank you!
- We want to hear from you
- Weighing it out: The True Cost of Adhesives
- Save Glue, Save Money... Save Fuel!
- New Products Available
- Raw Material Supply Udate - 2011
- Updates Coming
- Standard Glue Dots
- Your Opinion Counts
- Adhesive Brokers Website Updates - Glue Dots Gets Huge Boost